Board Games & Video Games team event
🤗 At our unique space you can enjoy team events in a chill and cozy environment. Yo Mana is a board game club with a gaming console and an international community.
- Min. number of guests: 5
- Max. number of guests: 30
- Min. time: 3 hours
- On Mon and Wed at 6PM public event starts.
🏡 At our club at your service you can find:
- 100+ boardgames
- Space for snacks and drinks
- Gaming room with 4 Gaming Consoles and party games
- A private room for those who seek concentration
- Fully equipped kitchenette with coffee machine and kettle
🧝♀️ Our host will guide you in the club, set the table for snacks, and help to select board games.
🎲 About board games:
- If you want to be taught board game rules, please select this option in "Add extra services".
- Our host is teaching only light-midweight board games.
- If you want to play heavy board games such as Terraforming Mars or Warhammer 40k (with your army), we ask you to learn the rules yourself before the visit and book enough time (minimum 4 hours).
- Full list of the available board games you can find here: https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/GamersSquadEstonia
- If the board game is damaged during the event, we will ask you to compensate its full price.
🎮 About video games:
- We have Nintendo Switch (6 controllers), PS5 (2 controllers), PS4 (2 controllers), Xbox One (2 controllers, 2 Rock-Band guitars)
- List of available video games: https://tinyurl.com/ym-console-games
🍕 About food:
- It is allowed to bring your food and drinks or order anything you want from Bolt Food/Wolt.
- Strong alcohol is forbidden. But your bring beer/cider.
- You are welcome to use the fridge and microwave.
- You may have an unlimited amount of coffee and tea.
Didn't find a suitable booking slot? Message the host and agree on a new time.
Good to know
Beginner - No experience required
Bring your own food
Cancellation and refund policy
We understand that your plan can change or maybe flexibility is on your must-have list when booking an event, no worries we got you covered.
Cancel up to 48 hours before the event start time and get a full refund. 50% refund on cancellation after that. Cancellation or any changes on the day of event are non-refundable.
In case the host has specified their own cancellation or modification condition in the description, then it will be automatically valid.