We know your team members’ plans can change anytime. But no worries, we got you covered.
Adding more guests to an active booking
- Go to the activity page and make a new booking for additional guests. Choose the same day and time as your previous active booking.
- Inform the host about the changes via a message from the chatbox.
In most cases, the host accepts the new booking request however some activities require timely preparations. In case it’s too short notice the host can choose to ‘decline’ the additional booking request.
Reducing the number of guests from an active booking
- Inform the host about the changes via a message from the HopLocal chatbox as soon as possible.
- If the host agrees with the revised group size, simply ‘decline’ the existing booking from ‘my bookings’.
- Make a new booking with the updated number of guests.
- The host will accept it and your new booking will be confirmed.
In some cases, the host has a condition of minimum group size to accept a booking request. You can’t reduce the participants’ number under that minimum requirement.
Please note: You can make changes to your active booking up to 48 hours prior to the event date. Afterward, it depends on the host’s decision to accept the reduced group size request or not.
Any agreement outside the HopLocal chatbox might not be considered ‘valid’.
I booked an event for xx number of people, but some of my team members didn’t manage to join. Will I get a refund?
If you have agreed with the host and made a new booking for the reduced group size, then it’s all good. However, in case of no update/information to the host about the reduced group size then unfortunately, there won’t be any refund as per the cancelation and refund policy.