Please understand that this information page is general, not comprehensive, and is not legal advice.
If you plan to include alcohol during your experience, we encourage you to please keep your safety, and that of your guests, front of mind.
Safe experiences do not involve providing alcohol to a guest:
- Who is under the legal drinking age
- Who will be driving or operating any type of vehicle or mechanical equipment
- Who looks or acts inebriated or who you know is intending to drive afterward
- Who has informed you that they are ill, have a drinking problem, or do not want to participate
- Who is participating in an experience where any remaining portion of the activities involves physical activity (like yoga, swimming, hiking, biking) or operating machinery or would otherwise be hazardous if intoxicated
We want to remind you that in most jurisdictions, the sale of alcohol to, or consumption of alcohol by, those under the minimum drinking age is punishable by fines and criminal penalties.