Skip the touristic traps and enjoy Estonian summers like a local.
Take a walk in the forests and get connected with the Estonian nature.
2. Estonian forests are the home for some exotic and delicious mushrooms. Get accompanied by a local host and go for the mushroom picking.
3. Spend time in the countryside to experience the Estonian heaven.
4. Make apple jam. In Estonia, people like making their own apple jam from their garden apples in the summers.
5. Visit a countryside stable and spend some time with horses.
6. An Estonian experience is definitely incomplete without the Sauna. Enjoy a relaxing Sauna experience with the friends or family in the evening after a long day.
Check out such activities in the listings hosted by our local hosts to get the real Estonian experience.